I am Suhreed Sarkar from Bangladesh. I live in Dhaka with my family. Following is a snapshot of my life.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Department of Management Studied, University of Dhaka, 2003-2007. major in Management.
- Marine Engineering from Marine Academy, Chittagong. 1991-1992.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) from Naogaon Government College under Rajshahi Education Board. Science Group. 1st Division. 1990.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) from Porsha High Madrasha cum High School, under Rajshahi Education Board. Science Group. 1st Division. 1988.
- Currently working at a specialized UN agency as Project Manager. Dealing with Non-Formal Education Management Information System.
- Worked on Child Labour in a specialized UN agency from 2002 – 2005. Developed and maintained child labour tracking system.
- Worked as IT trainer for Web development, system administration and ecommerce technologies.
- Writing on information technologies. 15 books published.
What I do?
I like writing. I write on information technology and other issues like social impacts, philosophy and management. I like to think about evolution of human society – try to understand how it progressed so far, and whether the ‘progress’ is a real progress or a new trap? How can I help you?
- I can help you by writing technical documentation. I am a technical writer, and have written a number of technical books which are well known for their clarity and content.
- I can help you setting up most of the open source Content Management System (CMS). Some are to name: Joomla!, Mambo, SilverStripe, phpNuke, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- I can setup a learning management system for you. Moodle is the best opensource LMS and I can instal, configure and administer it for you. Besides Moodle, I can also do the same for ATutor and Dokeos.
- Web Publishing
- Expert Networking
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Red Hat Linux 7.2 Administration
- Linux Networking
- Fedora Linux
- The Impact of Science on Society [Translation from Bertrand Russel]
- Eat that Frog! [Translation form original by Brian Tracy]